• Filmmakers from all over the World are welcome to submit projects. Stories with a broad international market appeal are preferred.
• All subjects related to life above the Arctic Circle are eligible. Films can address culture, environment, resources, politics, climate changes and indigenous peoples as well as general human stories.
• From the submitted project proposals a maximum of 12 projects will be selected for participation.
• A number of observer seats will be available.
• The working language will be English.
How to participate
Call for submissions will open in September 2021. Further info on how to submit will be availeble on this site.
The NORTH Pitch 2022 program
The program will consist of the following elements:
- a two-day pre-pitching workshop where the selected
projects will be developed under guidance from experienced international
experts from the documentary business. The workshop will focus on how
the project can be developed in the best possible direction and how the
presentation of the project can be optimized.
- a pitching session where each project will be presented to an international panel of decision makers, followed by individual meetings.