• Filmmakers from all over the World are welcome to submit projects. Stories with a broad international market appeal are preferred.
• All subjects related to life above the Arctic Circle are eligible. Films can address culture, environment, resources, politics, climate changes and indigenous peoples as well as general human stories.
• From the submitted proposals a maximum of 12 projects will be selected for participation. A number of observer seats will be available.
How to participateAll submission info will be availble on this site by early September 2023
NORTH Pitch 2024 program
The program will consist of the following elements:
- a pre-pitching workshop where the selected projects will be developed under guidance from experienced international experts from the documentary business. The workshop will focus on how the project can be developed in the best possible direction and how the presentation of the project can be optimized. During the workshop, there will be a possibility to work with both the pitch trailer and the written presentation.
- a project presentation where each project will be presented to a selection of decision makers.